What is Schema markup?
Schema markup is code (semantic vocabulary) that you put on your website to help the search engines return more informative results for users. So, Schema is not just for SEO reasons, it’s also for the benefit of the searcher.
What Schema Plugin does?
Schema plugin does the heavy work and helps you with implementing valid schema.org structured data markup in your WordPress site without having to touch a line of code.
- Easy to use, set it and forget it, with minimal settings.
- Quick settings Configuration Wizard.
- Enable Schema types at once per target location.
- Comprehensive Structured Data on archives and custom post types.
- Valid markup, test it in Google Structured Data Testing Tool.
- Output markup in JSON-LD format, the most recommended by Google.
- Integrates well with other plugins by reusing data saved in post meta.
- Developer friendly, flexible, and extensible.
- Made for WordPress!