WP Sheet Editor Custom Tables Pro Addon Overview:
Edit Custom Tables added by Plugins
In WordPress, you have the standard database tables where the posts, pages, products, user accounts, taxonomies, and comments are stored.
However, many plugins add custom database tables for storing information without slowing down the WordPress site. For example:
- LMS plugins save courses and user progress in custom tables (LearnDash, LearnPress, TutorLMS)
- Affiliate systems save affiliate data, clicks, and statistics in custom tables (AffiliateWP)
- Forum plugins save threads and forums in custom tables
- Directory plugins usually save listings and metadata in custom tables and many more plugins
Usually, you can edit the standard information using our WP Sheet Editor plugin or other plugins. But the custom tables added by other plugins are very difficult to edit. You are forced to use the ugly and tedious interface that comes with those plugins.
A Spreadsheet created especially for all the Custom Tables
Say goodbye to all the limitations. We have created a WordPress plugin to solve that problem. Our plugin will generate a spreadsheet editor for every custom table found in your database where you can manage all the information quickly, make advanced searches, bulk edit thousands of items, migrate from one site to another, etc.
WP Sheet Editor Custom Tables Pro Addon Features:
- This plugin generates one spreadsheet for every custom database table
- This plugin works with custom tables, it doesn’t include standard tables because we have other WP Sheet Editor plugins with special support for standard tables, like the Posts spreadsheet, Users, Taxonomies, Media library, etc.